Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor Belt
The corrugated sidewall conveyor belt acts as a barrier to prevent materials from falling off the belt, which is very suitable for conveying products when they are inclined or dropped. The corrugated sidewall has a flexible design and is suitable for conveyor belts with small and large diameters. Our sidewall conveyor belt will help maximize the product load capacity to increase the overall efficiency of your conveyor system, thereby increasing the bottom line.
1. Conveyor side wall height
2. Sidewall dent: Measured from the outer edge of the seat belt to the outer edge of the sidewall.
3. Conveying area: the distance between the inner sides of two sidewalls, measured from one inner edge to the other inner edge.
4. Corrugated width: measured from the inner edge of the sidewall to the outer edge of the same sidewall.
5. Corrugated pitch: The distance between the centers of each sidewall, measured from the center of one corrugated to the center of the next.
6. Cleat gap (optional: for applications with cleats on the corrugated sidewall conveyor belt): the distance between cleats and sidewall, measured from the inner side of the sidewall to the edge of the cleats.
Baoxiang has a variety of sidewall materials that can be used in a wide range of conveying applications to meet all your sidewall conveyor belt needs. Our professionals are committed to providing you with the best solutions to increase your output.
Contact Baoxiang to talk to an expert. Reply to any questions you have within 24 hours!